Stocked Open Bar
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need a mobile bartender for your wedding or party in Panama City, Destin, 30A and don't want to deal with buying and transporting all the alcohol? No worries! We'll take care of the shopping and coordination for you! With our Stocked Open Bar Service, we will provide up to 2 types of wine, 2 types of beer, 4 types of liquor, 2 signature drinks, champagne for toasting, as well as up to 4 hours of bar service, complete with cups, ice, napkins, and more. Our professional team will make sure your event is stress-free success. Since we just did the shopping for you, you get to keep any left overs at the end of the event!
What we provide:
- 2 types of wine (You get to choose the types!)
- 2 types of beer (domestic, import, or seltzer)
- 4 types of liquor (You get to choose with some limitations)
- 2 signature drinks
- Champagne for toasting
- Water, tea & 3 types of soda
- Certified bartender for up to 4 hours of open bar service during your event
- Assistance in bar menu creation as well as recommendations on types and amounts of alcohol, mixers, and garnishments the customer will need to provide
- Professional bar tools and supplies
- Drink garnishments
- Ice for cooling and drinking
- Plastic cups
- Cooler & ice bins
- Bar menu sign
- Basic bar setup (if needed)
What you provide:
- Electrical hookups (if needed for a blender)
- Specialty bar décor (optional)
- Bar (optional)
This service is available in Bay County, Florida and surrounding counties. Select the county of your event location below to see pricing for that area. Please see our service agreement in the link at the bottom of the page for more detailed information about this service. You are also welcome call or email us with any questions. We highly recommend you reach out to us to confirm availability before booking.
Booking fees are non-refundable and are typically one third (1/3) of your event total with the second third due 60-days prior and the final payment due 30-days prior to your event.
Special Event Permits are not included in the listed prices and must be obtained by the client if required. Our planners can help guide you through this process if needed!