Wedding Videographer Career Opportunities
The Wedding Shop has a unique opportunity for an experienced, positive-minded, people pleasing videographer to join our team. As a wedding videographer, you must have prior experience and your own professional equipment. Drone certification is a bonus and pays extra! We offer 1 hour ceremony coverage, 4-5 hour event coverage, or full day coverage for up to 8 hours. We are a community over competition company, with aims at helping you grow your portfolio and individual videography business! The Wedding Shop serves everyone. If certain nationalities, religions, or types of love offend you, please do not apply. If you are passionate about creating meaningful and unforgettable wedding experiences, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment that values diversity, creativity, and excellence in service.
- Communicating with the client the week of the wedding to confirm final details.
- Ability to operate Dropbox and SmugMug.
- Traveling to various wedding ceremony locations throughout Bay County and the surrounding area.
- Preparing and presenting final videos in a timely and professional manner.
- Advising clients on wedding photography styles, poses, and lighting.
- Capturing and editing quality photographs of wedding ceremonies, receptions and other wedding-related events.
- Ensure all necessary memories are taken captured the wedding events, including family portraits, candid shots, and other requested shots.
- Collaborating with other on-site wedding vendors to ensure the event runs smoothly.
- Have reliable transportation to events in the Bay County and surrounding areas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Access to Facebook for Job Board posts and event updates
- Proficient in using photo/video editing software and equipment
- Professionalism, reliability, and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple scheduling commitments
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability to produce sample images of your videography work (does not have to be wedding related)
Type: Contract, 1099
Pay: $500-1950, plus travel outside of Bay County
Pay Period: 1st & 15th of each month for completed videos
- Flexible schedule & work location
- Chance to contribute to one of the most significant events in a couple’s life
- Exposure to diverse clients and cultures
- A rewarding and fulfilling career in the wedding industry
- A support group of industry peers and professionals
- Training & networking opportunities
- Access to unlimited photo props and backdrops