This Agreement, dated _______________, 20______ by and between The Wedding Shop and __________________________________ (spouse 1) and ________________________________ (spouse 2), agree as follows: ( Only initial sections that apply).
The Wedding Shop shall perform the selected wedding services y for the Couple on the __________ day of ____________________, 20______ at ___________________(time of day) and at __________________________________________________________________(facility) located at _________________________________________________________________.
Officiant Service Terms and Conditions:
- The Officiant warrants that he/she is a professional Officiant; recognized as a legally ordained minister and/or a Florida State Notary Public; fully qualified to officiate at weddings in the State of Florida.
- The Officiant will provide the following services for the fee of $______________ under the terms of this agreement.
- The Officiant shall arrive at the wedding location approximately 15 minutes prior to the time of the scheduled ceremony.
- Officiant is prepared to dress in the manner that suits the style of your wedding, provided it allows him/her to present a dignified image in keeping with the character of the rite of matrimony.
- Service includes travel within Bay County, Florida (additional travel fee may be charged outside of Bay County, Florida), the ceremony itself, and time needed for required legal paperwork (maximum 15 minutes).
- An agreed upon date prior to the ceremony for rehearsal will be billed at $100 per hour if Couple wants rehearsal. Additional travel fees may also apply for locations outside of Bay County.
- In the event that the scheduled Officiant is unable to perform the Couple’s wedding ceremony due to illness, hospitalization, accident, transportation breakdown or other unforeseeable causes, he/she will make every attempt to notify the Couple and arrange for another ordained minister licensed and qualified to perform weddings in the State of Florida to perform the Couple’s ceremony. In such an event that no substitute is available, all monies paid by the Couple to the Officiant will be returned and the Couple hereby agrees that the Officiant will not be held liable for any damages (including punitive) due to the non-performance of the ceremony or function.
- In the event the bridal couple is forced to change the date of the wedding, every effort will be made by The Wedding Shop to transfer location reservations, sub-contractors, and The Wedding Shop support to the new date. The bridal couple agrees that in the event of a date change, any expenses, including but not limited to, deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable are the sole responsibility of the bridal couple. There may also be additional charges above and beyond those set in the original contract. The bridal couple further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that The Wedding Shop is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
- If the bridal couple changes the date/location of the wedding and we are unavailable to provide services, then The Wedding Shop is released from all contract obligations and shall in no way be held responsible or liable for non-performance. The couple also forfeits all costs for non-compliance with this agreement.
- The Officiant gives permission to the Couple to use his/her likeness in any photographs, videos or other recording media in any manner for any purpose they wish. Likewise the Couple gives permission to the Officiant to use their likeness in any photographs, videos or other media for marketing purposes.
- The Couple understands that they must obtain a valid marriage license from the appropriate jurisdiction for which the ceremony will be performed and shall provide such valid marriage license to the Officiant to review and execute at the rehearsal or prior to the ceremony. The Officiant cannot and will not perform a marriage ceremony without receiving the appropriate valid marriage license prior to the ceremony. The Officiant will file the completed certificate with the county clerk’s office. The marriage license is to be returned to the County Clerk’s office where the license was obtained by the Couple within 10 days of the wedding ceremony.
Photography Terms and Conditions
PRICING: The first hour of photography is $250, and each additional hour is $175. However, if photography is in conjunction with another The Wedding Shop service, the price per hour is discounted to $200 for the first hour, and $175 for each additional hour.
PHOTOGRAPHER BREAKS: For every four hours worked, the photographer is allowed one 15 minute break. For every six hours worked, the photographer must be provided with a meal and adequate time to eat that meal.
PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE: Customer will be provided with a written print release when the completed photos are distributed to the Customer. The Wedding Shop does not grant permission to alter, resale or use the photographs in a manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation towards the company and associates.
COPYRIGHT: The Wedding Shop shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the right to make reproductions. The Wedding Shop shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s or affiliate’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, website, on various social media outlets or in print for promotional purposes, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
DELIVERY: Final images are delivered to the client through an emailed link to a gallery the client will be provided.
Rental Agreement and Conditions
PRICING: Most quoted prices cover a one-day charge. Longer rental times can be negotiated.
DELIVERY: Normal pick-up/return hours are Monday-Saturday between the hours of 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM. Pick up for a single day rental can usually be picked up after 3pm the day prior, and returned by 12pm the following business day unless otherwise agreed to. Customer pick-up and return to The Wedding Shop’s location is always free. An additional fee will be charged for delivery/pick-up to a location by The Wedding Shop staff. If delivery/pick-up is not possible during normal hours, a special delivery service can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Deliveries are made to a dock, garage, door or other location readily accessible to our trucks.
- Deliveries to locations not readily accessible to our trucks may require an additional charge.
- Deliveries will be made to a staging location mutually agreed upon by Customer and Dealer.
- Deliveries for weekend events may require early drop-off, and these delivery dates and times remain flexible until the week of the event.
- For Dealer pickup, rental items should be located in the same staging location mutually agreed upon by Customer and Dealer. Rental items should be packed and stacked in the same manner in which they were delivered. Otherwise, an additional charge may apply.
- We offer setup & teardown of rented items for an additional fee. Requires advance arrangement.
- We offer event design services for an additional fee. Requires advance arrangement.
- A order processing fee may apply for orders placed or changed after 12:00 PM (noon) on the day prior to the day the items are to be received by the Customer.
CHANGES: Customer may make changes to rental order at any time. However, order changes may be subject to a restocking fee, additional labor fee, or loss of deposit, based on the date of change, the type of items changed, and whether the changes increase or decrease the order.
- Orders containing no HIGH-DEMAND or special order items may be changed within 7 days of the event without incurring additional fees.
- Order changes containing HIGH-DEMAND or special order items (i.e. chairs, tents, china, designed center pieces, accents etc.) may be changed within 60 days of the event without incurring additional fees.
- Orders changed after items have been pulled and/or loaded for delivery may be subject to an additional 25% restocking fee.
- Order changes made short of 60 days of the event, and containing HIGH-DEMAND or special order items, may result in forfeiture of the 50% deposit on the number of HIGH-DEMAND or special order items deleted.
PRIOR TO PICKUP OR RETURN:
- All china, glassware, utensils, etc., should be refuse-free and placed in their same delivery containers.
- Linens should be dry and food and particle-free to prevent mildew and staining (includes food, gum, tape, staples, etc.)
- Additional charges will apply when extraordinary cleaning and/or repair of rental items is required (removal of wax, gum, tape, glue, staples, etc.)
- A $10 per linen cleaning charge will be assessed for any linens returned with stains or excessive dirt.
- Replacement costs will apply when rental items are returned in a condition making them un-rentable including linens returned with wax stains or mold.
- All personal items and items from other vendors should be clear of the Dealer's pickup area.
RESPONSIBILITY: Customer assumes responsibility for the following:
- Rentals throughout the rental period, from time of delivery through time of pickup or return.
- Replacement cost of damaged and/or lost rental items.
- Additional charges for extraordinary cleaning and/or repair of rental items.
- Returning shortages located after pick-up. Replacement costs will be applied at the time of invoicing. Credit for returned shortages will be applied after shortages are returned, inspected and inventoried.
- Picking up personal items returned to Dealer. Customer will be notified regarding items not belonging to Dealer. Customer must pick-up these items within seven (7) business days of Items not collected within seven (7) business days will be discarded.
- Counting and inspection of items at the time of delivery and prior to pickup/return. This responsibility DOES NOT fall to the Customer's agent.
- Reporting order errors to the office prior to the time of the event (leave voicemail after hours). Damages/shortages not reported prior to the event will be charged to the Customer.
- Should Dealer purchase items specifically for the purpose of filling an order, customer is responsible for the rental charge on that item, even if cancelled.
- Items returned late may be assessed additional rental fees.
- Rental items that are damaged, lost and/or stolen, the Customer will be invoiced for the cost of repairs plus 20% or the full replacement cost.
Payment and Cancellation Agreement and Terms
CANCELLATION: Customer may cancel scheduled services at any time. However, cancelled services may be subject to loss of deposit or total payment, based on the date cancelled. Services cancelled before 24 hours of scheduled services will be subject to loss of deposit. Services cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled services will not be refunded.
- You may cancel this agreement, in writing, for any reason. If the wedding is canceled, refunds are limited to unearned fees, funds in excess of unused or non-refundable fees and out-of-pocket expenses. If you cancel less than 20 days before the wedding, there will be no refund. If the wedding is not canceled, there will be no refund.
PAYMENT: A 50% deposit is required at the time of order placement to guarantee reservation of all services, and payment in full seven (7) days prior to pick-up or delivery of items for orders under $1000. A 33% or 50% deposit is required at the time of order placement to guarantee reservation of services, and payment in full sixty (60) days prior to pick-up or delivery of items for orders over $1000.
- CHECK PAYMENT: In the event your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, you authorize us to electronically (or by paper draft) re-present the check to your bank account for collection of the amount of the check, plus any applicable fees as permitted by state law.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT: We accept all major credit cards.
By signing this form, the customer agrees to the previous statements and accepts the terms of this contract. In the event that The Wedding Shop must pursue legal collection enforcement, the customer agrees to pay all legal fees and costs for trial. The customer also agrees that this matter will be litigated in Bay County, Florida.
Date:________________________________ Contact Phone Number:___________________________
Return Date:_________________________ Number of Items Returned:_________________________
A credit card is required to be kept on file for all orders containing rentals. This is to help minimize damage costs and loss of rented items. No charges will be made without prior notification and opportunity to update the payment method. By renting items from The Wedding Shop and signing this form, you consent to these charges should they be deemed absolutely necessary.
Name On Card