Defining HIGH-DEMAND and Special Order Items
This is intended to serve as a guide and may not be all inclusive.
An order or item can be classified HIGH-DEMAND for the following reasons:
- If an order of rental items or services, in the amount of $500 or more, is reserved for a highly demanded wedding or event weekend, the full order will be considered HIGH-DEMAND.
- If a service or rented item is a key element in an event, or is typically reserved more than 60 days in advance, the item is considered HIGH-DEMAND. These items may include but are not limited to, tables, seating, linens, cake stands, audio, place settings, etc.
- Orders requiring day of services outside of Bay County, Florida.
HIGH-DEMAND items and services, may be subject to loss of 50% deposit if cancelled less than 60 days from an event, or once 60-day services or preparations have begun.
Items or entire orders may be considered Special Order items. Costs may fluctuation from standard pricing due to specific requests and rental needs.
Special Order items include, but are not limited to:
- Full orders for events with more than 150 guests
- Full decor orders for events with more than 15 centerpieced tables
- Rented items that must be built, bought, or created specifically to fulfill the event's needs and desires
- Subcontracted services or rentals for the event's needs
Special Order items and services, may be subject to loss of the 50% deposit if cancelled after preparations begin upon initial reservation.